GearHaunt is reader-supported. If you buy an item through the links on this site, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more
Do you saw plywood often, or are you planning to saw some plywood? What saw do you plan to use? Is there a particular saw that you have already?
Whether you already have a saw blade for your plywood or not, it is important to ensure that it is high-quality enough.
In this case, let’s talk about circular saw blades and how to find the best unit. The quality of the circular saw blade will determine the output of your cutting or ripping projects.
Ideally, the best circular saw blade for plywood must be sharp and strong enough to cut through plywood quickly and efficiently. The blade shouldn’t leave any frays, kerf tear-outs, or splinters.
That being said, we will be discussing some of the top circular saw blades for plywood in this article. Read on to learn more.
|Image||Product Name||Editor's Rating||Price|
|Concord Hard & Soft Blade||Check Price|
|Irwin Plywood Cutting Saw Blade||Check Price|
|Diablo Circular Saw Blade||Check Price|
|Saw Blade for Chipboard & Plywood||Check Price|
|Diabo Tooth Saw Blade||Check Price|
Our 10 Best Circular Saw Blade For Plywood
As we have mentioned, the number of teeth is one of the things that determine the quality and delivery of a circular saw blade. We sampled 10 of the top circular saw blades for plywood, and here are our findings:
1. Concord Hard & Soft Plywood Saw Blade
It wouldn’t be wrong to consider this as the best circular saw blade for plywood because it is one of them that delivers a clean cut all along. If you love having a clean workspace without sawdust or wood chips, this saw blade would be the perfect match.
This blade comes with teeth that have a special shape and angle to keep the sawdust and other debris out of the way. In other words, the debris will not be trapped between the teeth. With this feature, you can be confident of having a blade that doesn’t get dull.
Plus, it helps you to plunge the blade deep into the wood, and it will not get stuck. The blade itself is made of steel, along with titanium teeth with carbide tips. A combination of the carbide and titanium assures you of a durable blade that is durable and strong enough to cut through wood.
Furthermore, these materials help to prevent the blade and teeth from getting hot, even when you use it for a long time.
We were impressed by the extra sturdiness of this blade, along with its multiuse features. Nevertheless, this wouldn’t be the best blade for rip-cutting. If you use it for rip-cutting, the shape of the teeth can leave slices choppy, which might not be satisfying enough.
Also, this blade comes with a 2.2mm thin kerf design, which delivers a smooth finish with minimal waste. The lower hook angle, on the other hand, will enhance the surface quality of the cut and also increase the needed feed pressure.
- Steel blade with titanium teeth and carbide tips
- Sturdy and durable design
- 2mm thin kerf design
- Special shape teeth and angles keep sawdust and debris out of the way
- Multipurpose blade
- 10-degree hook
- Up to 7,500RPM
- This blade provides a clean cut with no sawdust and wood chips.
- Its debris protects this blade from getting dull earlier.
- This blade provides a depth cut without getting stuck into the wood.
- Titanium and carbide teeth make this strong and durable.
- 2.2mm ultra-thin kerf design delivers smooth finishes with little waste
- A negative Hook angle confirms quality cut and improves feed pressure while required.
- This blade leaves woodchips while using for rip-cuts.
- It may create burrs while using at a stance.
2. Irwin Plywood Cutting Saw Blade
If you thought the previous blade has the most teeth on the list, you need to check out this one from Irwin. The 11820ZR is one of the sturdiest blades out there, which is designed for the perfect cuts.
First off, this blade is made of steel alloy, and it comes with a classic design. Additionally, the blade comes with precision ground teeth that assure you of smooth and accurate cuts. To be exact, the saw blade has 140 teeth. With all those teeth, you can be sure of smooth cuts on your plywood pieces when you saw with this baby.
Besides that, it comes with a fully hardened plate that will run for a long time. The heavy-gauge high-carbon steel assures you of a durable blade that will serve all your sawing needs with your plywood projects. We have to mention that the blade comes with a 5/8-inch arbor, along with a diamond knockout.
You probably already know that the 5/8-inch arbor is a ‘universal arbor’. With this universal arbor, the blade will make your cuts smoother and more precise whenever you use it. You can use it for your plywood projects but also for veneer or plastic cutting.
- 5-inch blade
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel blade
- Loaded with 140 teeth for smooth and clean cuts
- Fully-hardened plate
- Universal (5/8-inch) arbor with diamond knockout
- Classic design
- This blade is well-known for its unique and classic design.
- Its precision ground teeth provide smooth and accurate cuts.
- A fully hardened body plate has increased its longevity.
- Heavy-gauge high-carbon steel formulation enhances its durability.
- You can cut a wide range of applications with this blade.
- This blade comes with an affordable price tag.
- This blade produces heat during cutting operations.
- It is not a suitable blade for dealing with metals.
3. Diablo Ultra Fine Circular Saw Blade
If you are looking for a circular saw blade that can perfectly deliver top-notch and ultra-fine cuts, look no further than this blade from Freud. We are confident that you have come across a Freud saw before. They are one of the best brands on the market, and this blade proves that.
This blade can easily be used even with a miter saw without any problem. It is made of carbide and proves to be one of the most durable circular-saw blades on the market.
But one thing that got our attention was the use of a shear-face grind design. With this design, you can be confident of effortless cuts and a minimized amp draw on your saw. In other words, it will assure you of less material while maximizing your saw performance.
We have to point out that the blade is 12 inches in size, and it comes with 100 teeth. Do you remember we said that the number of teeth would assure you of smoother cuts? Well, that is the reason why this blade should be your partner in sawing if you need smooth and cleaner cuts.
By the way, it can leave your cuts so smooth that someone would think it has been sanded already. Besides using it for plywood, you can also use this beast on hardwood and metal like aluminum. The blade comes with a thin kerf that will retain its sharp edge even when you use it constantly for long periods.
Even with the multiple teeth that are meant to deliver smooth and clean cuts, you will need to clear the sawdust from the gullet as you saw through the wood.
- Strong carbide blade
- 100 teeth for clean and smooth cuts
- Axial shear face delivers a clean grind
- Super-thin kerf design delivers quick and effortless cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents limit noise and vibration
- 12-inch blade
- Diablo’s ultra-fine circular saw blade is well reputed for delivering top-notch and ultra-fine cuts.
- Its carbide teeth make it one of the most durable saw blades in the marketplace.
- Its shear-face grind design offers to draw very little AMP on the saw.
- It is one of the best multifunctional blades in the marketplace.
- This blade comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- This blade leaves red marks during cutting.
- This blade seems a bit pricey compared to another circular saw blade.
4. TWIN-TOWN Saw Blade for Chipboard & Plywood
We move on with the list and bring you this circular saw blade from Twin-Town. Now, this would be your ideal blade if you are the kind of person that prefers a blade that delivers quick cuts. In other words, this can be the perfect blade if you have a large project of cutting a lot of plywood.
The reason for that is the 60 teeth that come with this blade. They are not the fewest number of teeth on the market, but these teeth will offer a faster cut than the first three blades on our list. So generally, this blade would be perfect for cross-cutting or ripping your plywood, softwood, hardwood, or even chipboard.
By the way, it can still deliver some fine finishing that is better than most blades on the market. The blade itself is made of tungsten carbide with C4 construction-grade tungsten carbide teeth. A combination of the two assures you of a durable blade that can serve you well with your plywood sawing projects.
It comes with a 1.8mm thin kerf design that is sure of quick and smooth cuts. Plus, this kerf design promises you of limited material waste. There are laser-cut stabilizer vents that will trap the vibrations and noise as you rip through the plywood. In turn, this helps to keep the blade cool while reducing the warping.
We noticed some expansion slots on the blade, which offers you true and straight runs.
- 25-inch blade
- Blade and teeth are made of tungsten carbide
- 8mm thin kerf design for quick and smooth cuts
- Best for cross-cutting and ripping
- Max RMP of 8,300
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents minimize the vibrations and noise
- Expansion slots keep the blade running straight and true
- This blade delivers quick cuts in plywood.
- This blade can cut a long time at a stance.
- It is one of the perfect blades for cross-cutting and ripping plywood.
- This blade can cut a wide range of applications like plywood softwood, hardwood, and even chipboard.
- You can use this blade in different types of saws.
- This blade is cheaper than other circular saw blades.
- It works well with wood materials but is not suitable for metals.
- This blade is less durable compared to other circular saw blades.
5. Diabo Tooth Fine Finish Saw Blade
Here is another unit that could be considered the best circular saw blade for plywood, especially if you are looking for a saw that can deliver quick, but also smooth cuts.
With this blade, you can be sure of having precise and fast cuts, and the blade itself is quite easy to use. So, this baby will save you time while delivering satisfying cuts on your plywood. We noticed that we didn’t need any sanding when we used this blade.
But if you need super-smooth finishing, then you might sand the final cuts. However, you can be sure that sanding will be minimal. The blade is made of shock-resistant carbide that assures you of long-lasting accuracy. This unit comes with a superior design that contributes to the precision of the cut.
What makes it a great unit to deliver fast and precise cuts are the 60 Hi-ATB teeth, along with the 0.98-inch kerf. Keep in mind that these teeth are laser-cut, which grants you a simple feed and perfect control over the blade.
You can be confident of amazing crosscuts on your plywood, softwood, or hardwood projects. This blade comes with a PermaShield coating, along with a universal (5/8-inch) arbor. The coating prevents it from getting stuck as it eats through the wood.
When sawing with this blade, you can be sure of chip-free cuts on your wood.
It means that it will offer you clean cuts without leaving a lot of sawdust in the way. We won’t fail to acknowledge the laser-cut stabilizer vents on the blades. What these vents do is to trap the vibrations and noises that might come from the blade. Plus, they help to minimize the wrapping of the blade.
- Shock-resistant carbide construction
- 10-inch blade
- 98-inch kerf
- Universal arbor size
- PermaShield coating prevents sticking and heating
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents minimize noise and vibrations
- Designed with versatility to fit most of the table and miter saws
- This blade is very popular for delivering precise, quick, and smooth cuts in plywood.
- You can use this blade in different saws like circular saws, table saws, and miter saws.
- Shock-resistant carbide formulation enhances its longevity.
- This blade provides chip-free cuts in plywood.
- Price seems cheap compared to its high quality.
- You have to use safety gear and have to be more careful during cutting.
6. Oshlun 36 Tooth ATB Saw Blade
This circular saw blade is designed to offer you an incredible performance on your plywood. The blade itself is 5.5-inch in size and is made of professional-grade carbide.
With this material, you can be sure of having a durable blade that will cater to your sawing needs. The blade comes with a 0.6-inch arbor that assures you of clean cuts on the wood. Whether you are working on plywood, softwood, or hardwood, this blade will perfectly slice through them without a problem.
It comes with 36 teeth, which is perfect for anyone that needs quick cuts with a touch of precision and smoothness. The teeth come with an anti-kickback design that assures you of safety as you saw. And yes, the blade also features some heat vents that will prevent it from getting hot when you are working with it.
As a result, this will enhance the durability and functions of the blade. Besides that, this blade comes with an aggressive hook angle that will cut right into the wood without any holdback. So, it will save you time when cutting through plywood or any other wood. Furthermore, it does a partially smooth finish.
But you may need to sand the finish if you want it extra smooth. However, if you just want to cut through multiple plywood pieces and sand them later, then you’d be content with this saw.
Moreover, this baby features a super-thin kerf that furthers the precision of the blade on the wood. Above all, you can use this blade on most saw brands, including Ryobi, Makita, Skil, and Craftsman.
- 5-Inch blade size
- Professional-grade carbide construction
- Aggressive hook angle for better cutting experience
- 36 teeth for faster cuts
- Super-thin arbor for precise cuts
- 6-inch arbor assures you of clean cuts
- Precision-ground carbide teeth tips
- This blade provides smooth and precise cuts on plywood.
- Its heat vents feature cool down the blade during cutting.
- Anti-Kickback design offers safety cuts on plywood.
- This blade can fit with some saws like Ryobi, Makita, Skill, and Craftsman.
- This blade is relatively slow than other plywood cutting blades.
- This blade is not good enough for cutting metals.
7. DEWALT Saw Blade
This is a great saw blade that will offer you satisfying finishes to your woods. The blade is made with tough tungsten carbide that assures you of durable blade and teeth that stay sharp for a long time. For that reason, you won’t have to resharpen it too often.
Besides the strong carbide construction, this blade also comes with a thin kerf that assures you of a smooth and fast cutting action. Furthermore, there are some ribbed heat vents on board. With these heat vents, the blade will stay cool while you saw with it.
Since the vents prevent overheating and keep the blade cool, it means that it will have limited chances of bending or flexing.
But that’s not all. The blade also comes with a specially formulated anti-stick coating. As you can already guess, this coating will keep it from sticking to the plywood. So, even if you dig deep into the wood, this baby will not stick at all. As a result, you can be sure of limited friction and gum-up, hence giving you smooth cuts.
There is a 5/8-inch arbor with a diamond knockout on this blade. It also comes with a tooth geometry that features a front face grind. With this, you can enjoy a front-face grind that will create sharper tips. Furthermore, this helps to minimize the force you’d use to saw down the wood.
The resin-filled expansion slots on the plate will minimize the vibration and enhance the cutting performance. This will then give you better control as you cut through the plywood. Above all, there is an anti-kickback shoulder that prevents the saw from kicking back and keeps the impact of the tip-resistant.
- 25-inch blade
- Tough tungsten carbide construction
- 60 teeth onboard
- Ribbed heat vents prevent flexing or binding
- Anti-kickback shoulder prevents kicking back
- Anti-stick coating assures you of smooth cutting
- Its hard tungsten carbide materials keep this blade sharp for a long time.
- Its heat vents feature prevents overheating during cutting.
- This blade needs less force for cutting plywood because of its sharp teeth.
- Its expansion slots feature reduces vibration and offers great cutting performance.
- This blade is easy to control.
- This blade creates chips while using over plywood.
- This blade is not suitable for cutting a variety of materials.
8. Freud Diablo 60-Tooth Ultra Fine Saw Blade
If you are a fan of the Freud brand, here is another blade model for you. This blade comes in a 7.25-inch size, and it is made of a high-quality steel-hardened body. The teeth are made of TiCo Hi-Density carbide, which assures you of a durable unit that will comfortably sink into the plywood.
Besides the material, this blade is one of the best when it comes to fast and precision cutting. And, by the way, this blade is very much capable of delivering clean cuts too. The 1.5mm thin kerf that is coupled with the 60 teeth will assure you of clean cuts.
Furthermore, the blade comes with a 5/8-inch diamond twist-out arbor that enhances the precision as you are sawing. If you are going to cut through thick plywood pieces and sink the blade deep, you won’t have to worry about it getting stuck in any way.
Why is that so? Well, the reason for this is that the blade comes with a PermaShield non-stick coating that will reduce the friction and gum-up of the blade.
In addition to that, the saw blade comes with tri-metal shock-resistant brazing. As you can tell, this feature reduces the shocks as the blade cuts through the wood. If you want a blade for ultra-finishing applications, this one wouldn’t be a bad pick for you.
The blade also comes with laser-cut stabilizer vents that will minimize the vibration as well as the heat buildup. In the long run, this will lessen the chances of the blade flexing or binding, which then enhances the precision of the cut. It also helps to enhance the durability of the blade.
- 25-inch blade
- High-quality steel-hardened body with TiCo Hi-Density carbide teeth tips
- PermaShield non-stick coating
- 60 teeth onboard
- 5/8-inch diamond twist out the arbor
- Compatible with table saws and miter saws
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing
- Tico Hi-Density carbide enhances its durability.
- Perma-Shield non-stick coating protect this blade from friction and early gum-up.
- Its laser-cut stabilizer vents are usually used for reducing vibration and heat build-up during cutting plywood.
- Its Hi-ATB provides chip-free cuts.
- This blade is compatible with various saws like circular saws, table saws, portable table saws, radial arm saws, and miter saws.
- Pretty expensive compared to other plywood cutting saw blades.
- It is not a suitable blade for cutting plastic.
9. Rockwell High Speed Circular Saw Blade
This circular saw blade from Rockwell qualifies among the best, and it is a great pick for those that want balanced sawing. In other words, it would be the perfect choice for fast and clean cuts.
The saw is made of high-speed steel that is naturally rust and corrosion-resistant. Besides being stain and rust-resistant, this blade is strong and can assure you of a durable unit even with multiple cuts. With this steel blade, you can use it to cut plywood, as well as metal, drywall, aluminum, or plastic.
It comes with 60 teeth, along with a thin kerf to offer you smooth and fast cuts. For the record, the teeth are carbide-tipped, which makes them perfect for continuous professional use. It is 4.5-inch in size and can handle even the toughest jobs without any problem.
That is why it can comfortably cut through metal sheets, aluminum, or drywall. Whether you want to make beveled or straight cuts on your plywood, this baby will do that perfectly. Being a small blade, this one can achieve a top RPM of 10,000. So yes, it can perfectly deliver a fast-cutting operation on your plywood pieces.
By the way, we noticed that this blade isn’t expensive at all, which qualifies perfectly into the value-for-money category. Even with the affordable price tag, the blade performs equally as other highly-priced units. Suppose the blade gets dull, you will have an easy time sharpening it.
- 5-inch blade
- 60 teeth onboard
- Strong steel construction
- Carbide tipped teeth
- Maximum of 10,000 RPM
- Thin kerf for smooth and fast cuts
- It is one of the best-balanced swing saw blades for providing fast and clean cuts.
- You can cut various applications with this blade-like plywood, metal, drywall, aluminum, and plastic.
- This blade has excellent value for money
- Its thinner kerf provides smooth cuts and fine finishes.
- This blade produces heat during cutting plywood.
- You have to take extra care to use this blade for a longer time.
10. Rockwell 24T Compact Circular Saw Blade
Another circular blade from Rockwell is the one that wraps up our list. But the ranking doesn’t mean that this blade won’t perform accordingly. On the contrary, it comes with some impressive features that make it one of the best circular saw blades out there.
The blade is made of durable carbide, along with carbide-tipped teeth. Generally, carbide-tipped teeth are the best choice for continuous professional cuts. Out of all the 10 saw blades on the list, this one comes with the least teeth. The blade comes with only 24 teeth, which can deliver quick cuts for your projects.
In terms of clean and smooth cuts, this one would not be the best pick. You cannot compare the cut finishes of this blade with those that have 100+ teeth. But the best part is that this blade will not only cut through plywood, but also plastic, hardwood, softwood, and composite materials.
When it comes to compatibility, this blade is not the best. It is specifically designed for the Rockwell RK3441K circular saw. So, it might not be compatible with other saws. We thought this feature is a major drawback. But as long as you use it on the recommended saw, you can be confident of enjoying incredible results.
Above all, this blade will not get stuck even as you cut deep into the wood pieces. It also has a maximum RPM of 7,000. That is not bad for regular sawing projects at home.
- 5-Inch blade size
- Durable carbide body with carbide-tipped teeth
- 24-tooth blade
- Up to 7,000 RPM
- Cuts through plywood, plastic, hardwood, softwood, as well as composite materials
- Designed for Rockwell RK3441K compact circular saw
- This blade is quite popular for quick cuts.
- You can use this blade to cut various materials like plywood, plastic, hardwood, softwood, and composite materials.
- This blade is specially designed for a deep cut.
- Comes with an affordable price tag compared to others plywood cutting saw blade.
- This circular saw blade is not suitable with too many saws except Rockwell RK3441K circular saw.
- This blade didn’t come with too many features, but others plywood cutting circular saw blades have.
Things to Consider before Buying Face Shield For Grinding
There goes our top 10 list of the best circular saw blades that are suitable for plywood. Have you decided which unit you will be going for? Not yet? There’s nothing wrong with that. However, we would advise you to follow this buying guide that will help you find the best circular saw blade for plywood.
Consider the Size
First off, you need to think about the size of the blade. How big would you like it to be? This will depend on the project’s needs. Besides the project needs, it is important to think about the size of the saw that you will be using. You must always choose the correct blade size.
The blade you buy must fit perfectly in the saw that you have. Most of the table saws will work with saw blades of between 10 and 12 inches. For the hand-held power saws, go for blades that have a 7 to 10 inches diameter.
The Type of Saw
Since we are talking about circular saw blades, you must ensure that the saw is designed for a circular saw. Besides that, make sure that the arbor perfectly matches the design of your saw’s shaft.
Generally, the blade must be in total harmony with the saw. This will prevent it from tipping off whenever you are cutting through the material.
The Reliability of the Blade
How reliable is the blade that you wish to purchase? This is another factor that you need to consider. What are the things that make the blade reliable? First off, if the blade can fit in the saw perfectly without being too big or too small, that is one way that proves it is reliable.
You also need to consider if it comes with special features and other spare parts. For instance, a blade that has a non-stick coating helps to prevent it from gumming up when you dig deep into the wood. Another reliable feature is the laser-cut stabilizer vents. With this, the blade will not heat up, hence reducing the chances of it flexing.
The number of teeth, along with the material used, helps to determine the type of cuts or finish that you will be getting. Make sure that you choose a blade from a reputable brand for reliability.
Related Post: Face Shield For Grinding – Top Rated List
Consider the Type of Work
Circular saw blades are made differently, which is why you should be careful when choosing one. The type of work that you have will determine the type of saw that you will be using. In this article, we are talking about circular blades for plywood.
For that reason, you must ensure that you are choosing one that can comfortably cut through plywood without any problem.
If you are using it to cut other types of materials, then choose one that can deliver accordingly. Also, consider if you need fast cuts or smooth cuts. The number of teeth here should be the determining factor.
What Type of Circular Blade Do You Want?
There are multiple types of circular saw blades, including continuous blades, turbo rim blades, segmented blades, as well as abrasive blades. The continuous blades are perfect for cutting tiles and slates, while turbo rim blades cut concrete and bricks perfectly.
On the other hand, abrasive blades can cut through metal and other composite materials, whereas segmented blades are best for aggressive cuts.
All in all, make sure that you choose the right circular saw blade for your project. Remember to choose a saw blade that falls in your budget.
The Circular Saw Blade and How to Use It
A power saw that uses a toothed or abrasive disc/blade to cut different materials is called a circular saw. It is important to know that the blade runs in a rotary motion as it spins around an arbor. The blade used in this type of power saw (circular saw) is what is known as a circular saw blade.
The standard circular saw blade will be used to cut wood composites and pure wood. And the speed, type, and finish of the cut will be determined by the number of teeth on each blade. When you go for a blade with fewer teeth, you can be sure of quick cuts. However, the blades that come with more teeth offer you a finer finish.
So, you can use a circular saw blade to make crosscuts, grooves, miter cuts, dado, bevel cuts, rip cuts, plunge cuts, as well as compound miter cuts. One thing you need to consider when using a circular blade cut is that most direct-drive circular saws will have the blade mounted on the right side.
For that, a right-handed user must lean over the saw so that they can see the cut line properly. Above all, always ensure that you fix the blade properly and follow the safety tips provided by the manufacturer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we have some of the most commonly asked queries regarding circular saw blades:
1. Why is my circular blade cutting rough on one side?
The cause of this common issue is having a bad blade, improper tension, or maybe the side clearance. Also, the problem could be with the arbor, alignment, or bearing. Check that everything is perfect.
2. Can I sharpen the blade?
Yes, there is no limit to this. The best way to do this is to use a special blade sharpener or cutter grinder. Make sure that you place it on a tool that will give you an easy time to sharpen the teeth.
But for the standard blades for wood, the best option is to use an oil stone or a file. Ideally, follow any reliable video on YouTube to know how to sharpen the blade.
3. How many teeth should my circular blade have?
The number of teeth that should be on the blade you intend to buy will depend on the type of finish you prefer. If you need a blade to cut your multiple plywood pieces quickly, make sure that you go for one with few teeth. But for smooth and fine cuts, choose a blade that has more teeth, like more than 60 teeth.
Related Post: The Best Sheath For Leatherman Wave – Top Picks & Guideline
4. Can I use the circular saw blade on my table saw?
There is no limit to where you can use the circular saw blade, as long as it can fit perfectly and give you an easy time to cut through the wood. So, you can easily use the circular saw blade on your table saw.
5. Which is the perfect circular saw blade direction?
Usually, the circular saw blades have been designed to cut upwards. In other words, the blade should move in an anti-clockwise direction. So, when setting up the saw blade, make sure you follow the direction indicated on the blade guard.
To make things easy for you, make sure that the direction of the arrow on the blade is in the same direction as that on the saw.
6. Can I clean the circular blade?
There is no need for cleaning the blade because most of them come with a non-stick coating to prevent it from rust, corrosion, and debris buildup. If need be, just wipe it with a dry cloth. However, you should not dip it in water.
Now, we are confident that with the information we have given you, you can make the right decision in buying the best circular saw blade for plywood. Always ensure that you follow the proper safety tips whenever you are working with your circular saw blade.